Saturday, March 7, 2009

Favorite Links

I wasn't all that excited to plan the wedding until I found a few of these links. Once I found the wide-range of weddings that were possible I started to get a bit more excited, envisioning the possibilities that were possible. Here are a few of my favorites:

Once Wed- www.oncewed.com
This website is awesome. The blogger regularly showcases real weddings and you can also search for used wedding dresses via her site.

Snippet & Ink- www.snippetandink.blogspot.com
Like OnceWed, this blogger also shows real weddings. She also includes discount codes and tips on sales at particular wedding-related websites!

Craft Zine Blog- http://blog.craftzine.com/2.html
This website isn't wedding-related but the blog often includes tips on ways to make things that Andy and I are going to be creating for our own wedding decor, etc. Last week there was even a blog entry on Ikebana which I would love to somewhat incorporate into our flower arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment